Leg pain problem can occur in one or both the legs and people of any age group can suffer with this problem. Leg pain problem is caused due to muscle fatigue, nutritional deficiency, dehydration or standing for a long time. You can reduce problem of leg pain by applying home remedies for leg pain. Home remedies for leg pain helps you to overcome the deficiency of minerals and vitamins that are lacking in your body. Here are best 10 home remedies for leg pain that you can try out at your home to reduce leg pain.
10 Home Remedies for Leg Pain:
1. Cold Compresses :
You can use cold compresses remedy to reduce the leg pain. Swelling part of the leg can be controlled by numbing the affected area with the help of cold compresses.
How to Apply:-
- Take a thin towel and wrap it with ice cubes.
- Keep your legs straight and then apply it on the affected part.
- For better results, repeat it many times in a day.
2. Massage :
Massage helps in the recovery of the leg pain. You can also improve blood circulation of your body by doing massage daily.
How to do:-
- Take oils such as coconut oil, olive oil or mustard oil.
- Gently, apply it on the affected area.
- Massage your legs for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy when needed.
Turmeric is an effective remedy that is used to treat various kinds of problems such as leg pain or for injuries. It contains anti – inflammatory as well as antiseptic properties.
How to Apply:-
- Take one spoon of turmeric powder and oil.
- Mix it well so as to make a thick paste of it.
- Now, apply this paste on affected area.
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Try out this remedy for about two times in a day.
4. Lemon :
Lemon contains Vitamin E that is rich in antioxidants. By drinking lemon juice, you can maintain pH level of your body.
How to Use:-
- Take same amount of lemon juice and castor oil.
- Mix this mixture well.
- Apply this on your affected area of legs for 1-2 times in a day.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar provides all the minerals and nutrients that help to ease pain and inflammation.
How to Apply:-
- Take a bath tub and add few drops of unfiltered apple cider vinegar to it.
- Put your affected leg in the bath tub for 20 minutes to relief from pain.
- Try out daily.
6. Green Tea :
You can drink one cup of green tea to reduce the severe pain of leg pain. Also, you can add cloves to it.
7. Ginger :
Ginger is a spice that contains properties to reduce pain and inflammation. You can directly apply ginger oil for your legs massage. For better results, repeat this procedure daily as it will help you to reduce from pain.
8. Vitamins :
People having deficiency of vitamin D suffers from many symptoms such as leg cracks, body aches, thigh pain. You can gain Vitamin by using calcium and phosphorous in your diet.
9. Potassium :
A very essential mineral called “Potassium” for functioning of muscles. When you face the problem of leg pain, then it means your body is lacking Potassium.
You can treat this problem by including potassium in your foods such as plums, banana and many more.
10. Coconut Oil :
Take a warm coconut oil and massage it on your both legs. This will help you to get relief from leg pain problem.