Whiteheads is a very common problem that usually occur to every human being. Whiteheads are a kind of pimples that arises when oil or dirt part gets entered to your skin. It occurs when the pores of skin become clogged or blocked, most often on the face but can also appear on back and neck. Even at the stage of puberty your skin can be affected from whiteheads. Whiteheads spoil your looks and makes your skin dull. It also leads to anxiety, loss confidence, depressions and negative thoughts as well. There are many causes that give rise to the whiteheads problems such as heredity, poor skin hygiene, hormonal changes and because of intake of certain medicine.
The best and effective way to get rid of whiteheads from your face and nose is to prevent them. So, instead of using expensive products you must learn how to get rid from whitehead problem by applying home remedies. Home Remedies are the natural remedies that helps to cure your skin.
Here, we have listed out some useful home remedies to remove whiteheads from face and nose.
14 Useful Home Remedies to Remove Whiteheads from Face and Nose:
1. Oatmeal Scrub :
Oatmeal provides your skin with essential nutrients.
How to Apply:
- Take a bowl.
- Add two spoons of yogurt, one spoon of lemon juice and 4-5 spoon of oatmeal scrub to it.
- Mix these ingredients well.
- Apply this scrub on your dead skin part.
2. Sandal Wood Paste :
There is much soap that contains sandal wood as an ingredient. Inspite of using those soaps you can prepare sandalwood home remedy that will greatly effect on your body parts. With the use of sandal wood, your skin can become more bright and beautiful.
How to Use :
- Take one cup of water.
- Add one full spoon of sandal wood powder and two spoon of rose water to it.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Use this remedy to get fair skin.
3. Lemon Juice :
Lemon contains Vitamin E that helps to cure various disease and skin related problems. It is the better way to use lemon as a home remedy to remove whiteheads from face and nose.
How to Use :
- Take a fresh lemon and cut into two halves.
- Squeeze it & add small amount of water to it.
- Take cotton and soak it into this solution.
- Apply this on your skin part by using cotton.
- Repeat this remedy daily.
4. Corn Starch and White Vinegar :
Corn starch and vinegar helps in maintain pH balance of your body. Mix this mixture in 3:1 and gently apply on your face. Let it dry for few minutes. Rinse your face with cold water.
5. Rice Scrub :
Rice Scrub is an excellent face scale off remedy to get treated well with white heads on your face.
How to Make :
- Take one spoon of rice flour.
- Add proper amount of honey to it.
- Make thick paste of this mixture.
- Gently, apply it on your face.
- Apply this procedure two times in a week.
6. Green Tea :
The problem of white head arises with the increase of hormone called “androgen” in your body. Green tea helps to block these hormones in your body.You can prepare this tea by adding green leaves to boil water.
7. Cinnamon & Honey :
Cinnamon and honey helps in weight loss and provides many beauty benefits. Cinnamon contains many antibacterial properties that help to cure your dead skin cells and remove your whiteheads from the roots.
How to Prepare :
- Take a bowl and add one spoon of cinnamon powder and honey to it.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Apply it on your nose and affected parts of skin.
- Use this remedy twice or thrice times in a
8. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is one of the popular ingredients that are used for various types of home remedies. You can remove excess of oil, dirt and dead skin cells just by applying baking soda remedy. Prepare this remedy at home by mixing baking soda into water. Form a thick paste and apply on your face.
9. Gram Flour :
It is used as to cure many skin related problems. You need to prepare a mixture by adding two spoon of gram flour in yogurt. Gently, massage your affected part.
10. Facial Steam :
It is one of the best remedy that you can try out for your whiteheads.
How to Apply :
- Take a pan and add some water to it.
- Steep the water for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn off your head to inhale.
- You can try out this remedy anytime.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar :
Apple Cider Vinegar is a very common ingredient used for various purposes. It is a natural toner that helps to remove out dirt part and cure dead skin tissues from your face and skin. Soak cotton in apple cider vinegar and apply it on your body parts.
12. Tomato Pulp :
Tomato contains Vitamin C that helps to brighten your skin pulp. It soaks the oil and dirt parts of your skin tissues. You can apply tomato juicy pulp by rubbing it on your face.
13. Sugar and Olive oil Scrub :
You can made sugar and olive oil scrub at home just by preparing the remedy.
How to Prepare :
- Take one full spoon of sugar.
- Add 5-6 drops of olive oil to it.
- Mix it well.
- You can use your fingertips to apply mixture on your face.
- Use this scrub one time in a week.
14. Tea Tree Oil :
Tea Tree Oil is very essential remedy that helps in removing whiteheads from face and nose. It contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that helps to clear your dead skin. You can use tea tree oil remedy by, mixing it with equal amount of water. Clean your face with cotton scrub.