Palmar Hyperhidrosis or sweaty palms are embracing situation to shake hand with someone. Are you one of those who avoid shaking hand due to the problem of sweaty palms? Don’t panic, you are not alone. Many of people like you are suffering from sweaty palms and feet. This problem may arise due to stress and nervousness. Try out some wonderful home remedies to treat sweaty palms and feet. These are effective and low cost remedies which are easily available in your kitchen. You can carry these remedies along with you throughout the day.
Check out the list of home remedies to get rid of sweaty palms and feet.
Home Remedies for Sweaty Palms and Feet:-
- Baking Soda
- Lemon juice
- Black tea
- Cornstarch/ Baby powder
Brief discussion on above remedies as following:-
1) Baking Soda: –
Baking Soda serves as the one of best home remedies for sweaty palms and feet.
- Take lukewarm water and dissolve 3 table spoon of baking soda into it.
- Dip your hands or feet into this water for 30 minutes and rub them gently.
- Then pat dry with clean towel.
2) Lemon juice: –
Lemon is natural deodorant which can be used to treat sweaty palms and feet. It kills the bacteria and keeps you fresh & bacteria-free. Following are tips to use lemon and its juice.
- Take a juice of squeezed lemon and grab a spoon of baking soda.
- Make a paste of it.
- Apply paste to your sweaty area and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse away the paste with water.
Alternate solution- Take a cup of lemon juice and dip a cloth into it. Rub the cloth all over your body. Leave it for 20 minutes and then take a shower.
3) Black tea: –
Black Tea is another home remedy to treat sweaty palms and feet. Follow some below Steps to get rid of excess sweat.
- Hold a moist tea bag into your hand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Dip a 2 to 3 tea bag into a bowl of lukewarm water. Let it cool down and dip your hands and feet into tea solution water.
- Don’t forget to drink two cup of black tea in a day.
4) Cornstarch/ Baby powder: –
Cornstarch or baby powder is one of simple and effective home remedies to deal with sweaty palms and feet. These help to pores to absorb moisture. It is the best option for those who travel a lot.
- Mix equal part of cornstarch and powder to remove excess sweat.
- Dust mixture to your sweaty area.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- This will absorb sweat and wash it.
Tomatoes juice can help you to treat sweaty palms and feet. Drink a glass of tomatoes juice daily. This juice prevent the body from over-heated and maintain the temperature which helps you to reduce sweating. Use this easy and delicious remedy to control embracing problem.
Water is a best and very fast cooling remedy to control body temperature. Avoid drinking plenty of water, use 2- 3 liter water for drinking in a day.