Sore throat is caused by bacterial infection, symptoms like irritation, itchiness, pain and even not allowing you to have a better taste for your food. If you are suffering from a sore throat problem then it can also lead to cause your body from cold. Before consulting with any doctor, you may try to use one of the best powerful home remedies for sore throat to get rid from it.
By expert research we found that home remedies are the best natural medicine for health and here we would like to share 10 powerful home remedies for sore throat problem, it will surely help your body to fight against the underlying cause.
10 Powerful Home Remedies for Sore Throat:
- Use of turmeric and water: Turmeric is treated as an antiseptic to cure from many types of diseases. It serves as an antibacterial action that helps in treating your sore throat in a better way. According to Scientist, turmeric has the strength to fight against many diseases.
How to Use :->
- You can take half spoon of turmeric powder.
- Take a cup of warm water and mix turmeric to it.
- Now, drink this mixture daily early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Honey: It contains antibacterial properties that helps you in healing process of throat pain. You can use honey to moisturize your throat. But, on the other hand honey can also cause food poisoning if it is given to the children under the age of two years. It may also help in boosting your immune system.
How to Use :->
- Take one cup of water and boil it.
- Then, add one or two tablespoon of honey to it.
- You can drink it several times in a day.
- Drink Green Tea: Green Tea contains some natural herbs that are used to prevent throat problem and cold as well. It is one of the best natural home remedy which is used to fight against infections.So, what you have to do is- “add two spoons of dry green tea leaves into one cup of boiled water”. Sugar can be added according to your choice.For better results, drink green tea early daily in the morning.
- Gargle with warm salt water: Gargling with warm salt water will kill the bacteria and other types of anti-inflectional problems.
How to Use :->
- You need to take one cup of water and boil it for 8 – 10 minutes thoroughly
- Then, add half or full spoon of salt to it.
- Stir it to dissolve properly.
- Now, gargle it with warm water with this solution for 7-10 seconds and then spit this solution out.
- Continuously follow the above steps until your throat doesn’t get relief.
- Inhaling Steam: If you are facing with the congestion problem then by inhaling steam you can better deal with the problem of dry tissues. You can also reduce the infection by applying this remedy.
How to Use :->
- Take a half- filled bowl of water and one soft bath towel.
- Boil the water which is present in bowl.
- Lean over the bowl so that you can fully inhale the steam that is coming out.
- While performing this remedy you need to cover your head part with the help of towel.
- You can also add any kind of oil like olive oil or eucalyptus oil relieving yourself from throat pain.
- Tomato Juice: Tomato is very rich in providing you with lots of nutrients and health benefits. In order to get temporary relief from sore throat problem, use the remedy of tomato juice.
- How to Use :->
- Take full cup of tomato juice and full cup of water.
- Boil the water properly.
- Add water to tomato juice and then gargle it with this mixture.
- You can apply this remedy daily.
- Ginger: Ginger or ginger tea is treated as one of the very common remedy for sore throat. It has a spicy flavor. Ginger plays a very important role in boosting your circulation, increasing oxygen to your cells and removing waste materials from your body. you can take one cup of warm water and then add fresh ginger to it. According to your desire, you can add small amount of sugar into it. Drink this solution and you will surely get a better relief. You can apply this remedy in your daily life.
- Avoid Spicy Foods: Spicy food contains anti-oxidants which in turn lead to severe throat pain. When you are suffering from any kind of throat problem, avoid eating spicy food at that time. If you want to have the same taste then you can add small amount of ‘cinnamon’ to your drink.
- Clove Oil: Clove oil contains anesthetic properties and is treated as a painkiller. Even the dentist also treats clove oil as an anesthetic to get rid from throat pain. You can gargle clove oil with the help of warm water for about 3-4 times in a day.
- Chewing of Garlic: Garlic consists of anti-microbial compounds that helps your throat to fight against viruses. If you get cold or cough during winter season then you can eat garlic which is the best remedy to prevent from sore throat. It is also used in homeopathic treatments.
How to Use :-
- Take one fresh garlic band then sliced that garlic into two halves.
- Now, place garlic in each cheek and suck on it.
- Chew it slowly so as drops of garlic can go on your throat part.
- Try this remedy daily , you will surely get some results.